0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Assistant Project Manager I (New Graduate Program) - Hazelwood, MO
CECO CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION St. Louis, MO (Onsite) Full-Time
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at Ceco Concrete Construction! Ceco Concrete Construction LLC is one of the nation’s largest concrete subcontractors. Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity.
- Coordinates the planning and implementation of concrete frame and formwork projects.
- Performs jobsite inspections/audits of shoring, rebar/pt installation, safety, and quality.
- Responsible for assisting the managing of project productivity, costs, quality and safety consistent with company policies and practices.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance company’s ability to procure projects, reduce risk, and ensure operational efficiency.
- Creates and coordinates material and equipment schedules and promotes their efficient use.
- Coordinates all subcontractor and vendor contracts and associated processes and procedures.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, related degree, or its equivalent and 6 months of work experience successfully supporting similar primary responsibilities meeting and exceeding performance expectations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
- Detail oriented with the ability to efficiently analyze and organize significant amounts of information regarding plan layouts, material deliveries and jobsite productivities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Advanced knowledge of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.
- Ability to travel and work for extended period of time on projects outside of office area.
What We Can Offer You
- Inclusive Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, and Illness insurance
- Company paid Disability and Life insurance
- Health Savings Account contribution of up to $1,000 per year
- 401(k) retirement savings program with a company match
- Employee Assistance Program including discounts with major vendors & products
- Mental and physical wellness programs
- Competitive time off package including vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- A flexible work schedule maintaining work-life balance
- Career advancement opportunities with a stable well-established organization
- Educational opportunities including a concrete development training program
- Tuition reimbursement program and access to LinkedIn Learning courses
- A workspace stocked with refreshments and snacks for a mid-day pick-me-up!
Applications submitted without a resume will not be considered.
Ceco Concrete Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity
- Business Efficiency
- Construction Management
- Customer Relationship Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: ASSIS008056
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.