At WellStar, we all share common goals. That’s what makes us so successful – and such an integral part of our communities. We want the same things, for our organization, for our patients, and for our colleagues. As the most integrated healthcare provider in Georgia, this means we pride ourselves on investing in the communities that we serve. We continue to provide innovative care models, focused on improving quality and access to healthcare.
As an Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) Developer, the focus will be on automating business processes, delivering tools and processes to accelerate automation, and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable our business to transform. Key Responsibilities of this role include: provide the analysis, development, and implementation of automated solutions via several technologies, including Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
The IPA Developer role reports directly to the ITSM executive Director.
Impact of this role in the organization: The IPA Developer will provide financial and organizational improvements to the enterprise by determining and implanting those manual efforts through RPA
Required Minimum Education: Bachelor of Computer Science, Information Systems or related field required. Five+ (5) years of equivalent work experience in-lieu of education will be considered.
Required Minimum Certification: n/a
Required Minimum Experience:
- Strong 1-3+ years of experience in IPA development or similar function with tools such as UI Path, Automation Anywhere, or Blue Prism
- Experience in .NET, C#, Visual Basic, Python or macro development highly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Prior Application Development\Automation experience on any major cloud platform (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) preferred
- Experience with development in an Agile environment
Required Minimum Skills:
- Curiosity and a willingness to research, explore and experiment with new technologies
- Understanding and ability to apply testing, change management and other SDLC techniques to bot development
- Experience in the healthcare industry a plus
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
Amazon Web Services
Business Process Automation