Job Title: Book Store Associate
Classification: Non-Exempt, direct-hire, full-time
Location: Seattle, WA
Work hour(Shift): 9:30am - 6:30pm or 11:15am - 8:15pm, including weekends
International bookstore is looking for a Book Store Associate in Seattle, WA. This position responsible for providing a great customer experience as well as ensuring the store is neat, clean, and well-presented always. Qualified candidate must have 1-2 years of book selling related store experience.
- Ensure all store procedure is correctly handing based on company standards.
- Provide a positive, seamless, and consistent customer experience.
- Perform register sales transactions accurately with established cash control procedures.
- Provide support to fellow employees such as helping to complete tasks and sharing of knowledge.
- Resolve customer concerns with customer satisfaction in mind and escalate any issue to store manager.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Open and close the store, ensuring the safety of employees and customers.
- Other duties will be assigned.
- 1+ years of book selling experience
- Basic MS Office skills
- Team player
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision, Life, Vacation, holiday, 401K with matching, and employee discount program.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Customer Experience
- Customer Satisfaction
- Microsoft Office
- Team Working