WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
The Global Supply Chain Quality Accelerated Development Program is a relocatable rotational program that provides participants the appropriate training and learning experiences that will prepare them for their first career position within the Company. Target Jobs for the Quality Accelerated Development Program Participant includes Plant Chemists, Quality Assurance or Quality Control Supervisors. Target start dates: January and June 2023.
The Quality participant will be assigned tasks and work on continuous improvement projects that will allow them to learn about the many different areas within the Quality function including:
- Becoming familiar with all Quality systems, tools, processes, metrics, and standards
- Completing the 3 Training Programs
- Microbial Control Program
- Institutional Test Methods
- Minitab & Basic Statistics training
- Becoming familiar with the New Product Launch/Pipeline Process including:
- Ship to Hold Audit
- Test Batches
- Institutional Calibration Methods
- Calibration database.
OUR MUST HAVES- Hit apply if you meet all of them!
- Must have a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, prior to starting the position.
- Must be willing to relocate to any listed location for the position and upon completion of the program.
- Must have a minimum overall GPA of 2.80
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future
EXTRAS TO HELP YOU STAND OUT- These are not required for you to be eligible to apply, but don't be afraid to brag about any of the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or related field
- Previous Internship, Co-op or work experience in a Chemistry or related field
- Previous experience as a Sherwin-Williams Intern or Co-op
- Leadership experience as demonstrated by your involvement in extracurricular activities on campus or in the community
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Problem solving ability
- Organizational and time management skills
- Project Management skills
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.
- Business Process Improvement
- Chemical Engineering