To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant, Facilities and Real Estate
LyondellBasell • Houston, TX
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Administrative Assistant, Facilities and Real Estate is responsible for providing administrative support to the Real Estate and Facility teams at LyondellBasell. This includes but is not limited to managing schedules, processing expense reports, scheduling meetings, coordinating travel, and creating purchase requisitions and monitoring invoices for facilities purchases. In addition, this position coordinates CPR and First-Aid trainings, maintains file rooms, and interfaces with external lease administration providers.
The Administrative Assistant, Facilities and Real Estate reports to the Facilities Manager and is located at our North American Headquarters in Downtown Houston. The position offers a competitive base salary, bonus, 401K matching, generous benefits package, pension plan, and employee discounts.
- Provide Real Estate and Facility team administrative support as needed including schedules, expense reports, meetings and travel.
- Support preparation of reports, presentations and documents for the Real Estate and Facilities team.
- Responsible for creating, tracking and closing out all documents requiring execution by staff in LBT
- Create purchase requisitions in SAP and monitor annual invoicing for Facilities purchases.
- Manage parking garage accommodations for additions/removal from parking garages; responsible for notifying Payroll of additions and removals.
- Coordinate shredder services, including invoicing, ordering services, and cancelling services.
- Manage maintenance requests (via shared mailbox monitoring, phone request, etc.) by ensuring they are documented and assigned to the appropriate personnel for completion.
- Act as a Safety Coordinator; responsible for maintaining Floor Warden certifications and signage throughout the building. Oversee annual Floor Warden luncheon.
- Coordinate CPR and First Aid trainings as needed.
- Provide general Facilities support to internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for maintaining real estate and facilities file room.
- Responsible for file room research projects.
- Communicate and coordinate activities with external lease administration provider.
- Responsible for interfacing with local business and functional contacts on a global basis for invoice processing for real estate leases.
- Minimum Education: Associates Degree. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5 years' relevant experience required.
- Prior SAP experience required.
- Strong skills within Microsoft suite of applications required.
- Must have strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with the ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- 2+ years' experience in facilities and real estate environment.
- Highly motivated
- Customer Orientation
- Shows Initiative
- Fosters Teamwork
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500. LyondellBasell (www.lyondellbasell.com) manufactures products at 55 sites in 17 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including; packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels.
Must be at least 18 years of age and must be legally authorized to work in the United States (US) on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship.
LyondellBasell does not accept or retain unsolicited résumés or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
LyondellBasell is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The US EEO is the Law poster is available here.