Up To $13.00
Join Benchmark Human Services and positively impact the lives of other people who are just like you! Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. The Hobart office is seeking qualified and caring people to work as a Team Leader (supervisor, DSP, CNA, home health aide, personal care attendant, PCA nursing assistant). Successful applicants will attend paid training to obtain required certifications. Prior experience working with individuals with intellectual disabilities is preferred.
• Plan and execute individual served doctors appointments
• Assist in crisis situations
• Assist in coordinating staffing coverage.
• Mentor/teach Direct Support Professionals how to work with person served.
• Monitor individual served spending money
• Monitor proper diet and meal plan of person served
• Protect and honor the rights of people with disabilities
• Ensuring a safe and clean home for people served
• Develop a positive rapport while serving as a role model to create a safe and caring environment
• Assists the Program Coordinator in supervising, supporting and training DSP’s
• Document data displaying the individual served goals and progression
• Assist in finding and participating in meaningful community activities
• Participate in on-going professional training
• Competitive wages based on experience
• Health and dental insurance
• 401k plan with company match
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Various shifts and locations
• Advancement opportunities
• Minimum of one year of previous management experience
• Reliable transportation
• Valid auto insurance and driver’s license
• High school diploma or GED
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
Profit Center Accounting