Read and interpret engineering drawings, illustrations, work instructions, and specifications to determine layouts, sequences of operations, identities and relationships of parts.
• Assemble, install, and connect parts, fittings, and assemblies on aircraft, using both hand and power tools to install fasteners and fittings.
• Inspect and test installed units, parts, systems, and assemblies for fit, alignment, performance, defects, and compliance with requirements, using measuring instruments and test equipment.
• Perform installation or assembly duties such as-aircraft electrical, aircraft plumbing, advanced aircraft fabrication, rigging flight controls, and/or preparing and installing class one fasteners.
• Assist with the assembly of major structures, and installs subassemblies such as bulkheads, fuselage panels, rudders, flaps and elevators.
• Performs basic rework tasks described in PS4011 and PS5111.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Assembler $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Rigging (Sailing Ship)
Rigging (3 D Modeling)