Are you an experienced Registered Nurse - PICU looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of this Registered Nurse PICU:
Registered Nurse - PICU Requirements:
- Performs appropriate assessment of physical, social and psychological status (including cognitive, communicative and developmental skills as appropriate).
- Seeks and evaluates information acquired from other members of interdisciplinary team: patient, family, physician, non-nursing disciplines, support staff, others. Plan:
- Uses assessment information and critical thinking skills to collaboratively develop individualized plan of care. • Actively seeks patient, family, team, and physician involvement to develop plan of care including needed education.
- Collaboratively plans and prepares patients for further support needs once the current episode of care outcomes are met (i.e., teaching, referrals, and follow-up).
- Current RN Licensure in the state of Utah
- Basic Life Support certification (BLS) for healthcare providers
- 2 years of PICU or CICU/CVICU experience
- Bachelor's degree in nursing required or willing to obtain by June 2022
Hours for this Registered Nurse - PICU Position:
- 3 x 12 hour shifts (rotating schedule; days, nights, and weekends)
- Must be flexible and willing to rotate days including weekends
Advantages of this Registered Nurse - PICU Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, up to $49 per hour, based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered for this Registered Nurse - PICU opening?
If you are interested in applying to this Registered Nurse position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Registered Nurse - PICU
Intensive Care Medicine
Pediatric Intensive Care Unit