At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Branch Administrator or follow us on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Branch Administrator and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Branch Administrator.
Under general supervision, coordinates and provides administrative support for branch operations. This may consist of answering calls, re-directing them to appropriate departments, generating spreadsheets, performing account payable and payroll duties, field human resources issues, interact with various company divisions, branches and outside vendors, order office supplies and printing requests.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, the Branch Administrator may be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed.
- Provide administrative support to Branch Manager.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and re-direct as needed.
- Perform fax and copy requests; sort mail and send Fed-Ex.
- Order office supplies and printing projects.
- Perform payroll duties and delivery to Payroll department.
- Perform accounts payable duties in relation to invoices for services.
- Field and communicate human resources issues to necessary parties.
- Administer all travel planning at the branch level.
- Exemplary Customer interaction, not limited to renegotiations for commercial and residential accounts, but also issues such as billing, service issues and all other customer service issues.
- Coordinate meetings and office functions.
- Handle all confidential information with the highest discretion.
- Administer and/or prepare reports as needed/requested.
- Provide support to all other Managers in the branch, as needed.
- Maintain the Subcontractor Purchase Order Process.
- Maintain and validate permits.
- Determine UL Certification requirement, monitor and maintain certificates as required.
- Research False Alarm Fines including causes and suggested solutions.
- Maintain Local Key Account (LKA) contacts in Master Mind (MtM).
- Distribute Branch Action Queue items.
- Recruit for all open position requisitions and coordinate/complete all Pre-Hire and New Hire Paperwork with new candidates/employees.
- Cross train to perform back-up duties to Service/ Sales Coordinators as needed (Creation, Scheduling and Billing)
- Assist in researching and collecting on delinquent accounts. Review items that are returned to the “Branch Queue” due to pending contract errors which prevents billing and account creation.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
Customer Interaction Management