Director of MarketingCompensation:
$100000.00 to $125000.00 yearly
Robert Half Marketing and Creative is working on a new opportunity with a growing tech company on their search for a Senior Product Marketing Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth team and lead the customer acquisition and product marketing strategies. As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will lead the go-to-market strategy for multiple digital products. We are also looking for individuals who are subject matter experts in Product Marketing, Customer Acquisition, and B2B Marketing. You’ll own the strategy across all channels: email, digital marketing, mobile, events, trade shows, and marketing automation.
Other responsibilities include:
- Deploying go-to market strategies through innovative campaigns and programs
- Managing demand generation programs through a variety of channels: email, direct mail, search, social, webinars, and events
- Content marketing strategy experience: case studies, white papers, press releases, etc.
- Managing a large marketing budget with a focus on building a sales pipeline
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation experience, ideally for a hyper-growth SaaS company
- Deep understanding of lead generation tactics and strategies, with proven results in SEM, SEO, email, direct mail, channel marketing, and events
- Proven experience marketing to enterprise and SMB clients
- Knowledge of marketing automation / CRM platforms: Marketo, HubSpot, Salesforce, and Asana
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Business
If you meet the minimum requirements listed above, please apply and also reach out to Anthony Sabo on LinkedIn (@ Robert Half). Only candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted.
*Please note that while this company is based in Denver, they are open to hiring fully remote candidates.Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Product Marketing Manager
for more information.
- Digital Marketing
- Business Marketing
- Marketing Strategies
- Demand Generation
- Customer Acquisition Management
- Marketing Automation