Facilitates the coordination of activities relating to the bulk loading operation. Responsible for palletizing and putting up product and placing into dollies for loading onto transport trailers. Verifies count by variety and records on shipping documents. Removes damaged or sub-standard product and sets aside in designated area for supervision to check.
• Lift trays of products onto dollies to load into transport trailers (Pallet and products are 5-10 pounds). Tags shipping racks with branch destination.
• Visually checks product for correct volume, color, topping, split, bag, price, coding, stickers (if any), and obvious damage. Reports any discrepancies to supervision.
• Records product received, verifies computer order sheet for each branch location, verifies actual amount of product ordered is being sent to each location, signs verification sheet and records information on necessary shipping documents.
• Removes damaged pallets and racks from use and places in designated area for repair or disposal.
• Must be capable of exerting in excess of 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently and/or 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects such as packaged product, pallets and racks.
• Mental and visual ability to identify various products, codes, labels and stickers. Must be able to do basic math calculations to count, add, subtract, multiply and divide.
• Tasks require stooping, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and feeling. Capable of reaching seven (7) feet to handle placing trays of products on dolly for distribution.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to communicate with both internal and external customers.
• Able to speak and communicate using basic English with RSRs.
• Must be computer literate.
• Able to operate a hand-held and printer.
• High School Diploma or equivalent - Preferred.
• Ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions.
• Requires ability to quickly perform basic mathematical computation.
• Ability to push jersey rack full of product weighting up to 1,100 lbs. Initial starting force of 45 lbs required.
• Eye-hand-foot coordination essential.
• Able to recognize a variety of products
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Able to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to stoop, bend and reach in order to transfer product from one jersey rack to another.
• Must be able to stack product according to depot stacking procedures.
• Must be able to work in a team environment and be an active member of team, with a positive attitude.
• Must have good organization skills.
• Responsible for ensuring and maintaining a safe environment through compliance of all Company, Local, State and Federal mandates or programs.
• Create a continuous improvement environment by improving products, service, and processes with the objective to reduce waste within the region while striving for efficiency and profitability.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.
Attention Deficit Disorder (Add)