To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
125 South Dixie Avenue
Cartersville, GA 30120
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Consultants
Riverside Buick GMC • Cartersville, GA
Posted 1 month ago
AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANTS
Strong Pay Plan!
No Automotive Sales Experience is required, but Sales Experience in any Industry is a Plus!
Excellent Customer Service Skills Required
We need to hire 6-10 People!
Will you be one of them??
Apply online and upload current resume.
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Riverside Buick GMC is hiring for 6-10 additional Sales Consultants immediately! Previous automotive sales experience is not required. If you are outgoing and enjoy helping people, you will SUCCEED with the guidance of our Management Team.
We offer an excellent career path for talented individuals who recognize opportunity, demonstrate their ability to achieve, and value the rewards they receive. We are seeking bright, motivated, driven Sales Consultants to sell our vehicles and provide an A-1 customer experience, ensuring their total satisfaction!
Auto sales experience is not necessary - we will train the right individuals! Great salespeople have come from different backgrounds: Industrial or manufacturing sales, retail sales, Business-to-business (B2B), inside sales, insurance sales, or rental car counter associates, to name a few.
Sales Consultant - Job Description:
The Sales Consultant is responsible for working with guests to develop relationships, identify vehicle preferences, and select the appropriate model while ensuring each customer has a premium buying experience.
Sales Consultant - Job Responsibilities:
- Assist customers through the sales/buying process
- Maintain a high level of satisfaction for our customer’s experience, following up with the customer both before and after a sale
- Perform quality product presentations and demonstrations
- Maintain a daily follow-up task list of your customers
- Assist in maintaining the inventory
- Address customer concerns
- Other duties may be assigned
Sales Consultant - Job Requirements:
- Sales or Customer Service experience is helpful but may not be required, depending on other work experience.
- If you have Sales and Customer Service experience, you are welcome to apply
- Must have a desire to learn and grow in a retail environment
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid in-state driver's license, good driving record, and automobile insurance
- Excellent communication skills and grammar proficiency
Sales Consultant - Job Benefits:
We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Strong pay plan!
- Health benefits!
- Commitment to continually grow our personnel in their respective roles - ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT!
- Paid Vacation!
- A Professional and Respectful Work Environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.