Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We’re building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It’s time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. It’s time you were a part of something bigger.
We’re expanding our workforce – engineers, architects, developers and more – onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you’re ready for high-impact, you’re ready for CDK.
We are looking for engineers to transform our Dealer Management System. Candidate must be able to thrive in a small focused team with high energy to innovate creative solutions and solve complex real world problems.
This position is a rewarding opportunity to express your creativity, work with intelligent, innovative people, and have your work improve the daily business of dealerships throughout North America, while simultaneously improving the car buying experience for millions of consumers. You will have the ability to work on cutting edge technologies within a variety of tech stacks. You will be doing continuous deliveries and will see your work come to life very quickly! The teams are self-driven and which allows them to determine their own destiny. (Yes, you will actually have the ability to chart how you want to solve the problems!).
- Evolve existing framework to support new scalability requirements as well new functionality needed. Identify and drive new solutions to enhance the development cycle to increase development productivity.
- Work with product owners to identify and iron out upcoming business needs and develop technical backlog to answer those needs in timely manner.
- Work with team to identify and resolve technical debt to improve the team’s throughput.
- Contribute as a full-stack developer delivering key UI and backend solutions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for solving interesting and complicated problems.
- A growth mindset.
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent software development experience.
- Extensive experience in Pickbasic
- PHP background is required
- Extensive experience designing robust scalable applications.
- Extensive experience designing complex data models to handle millions of transactions.
- Experience in application design and Implementation using agile practices.
- Experience with highly scalable / distributed systems.
- Beginning level JAVA and Backend server development with Spring and Spring Boot is a plus
- AWS / SaaS experience, a plus
- SQL and no-SQL experience, a plus
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Amazon Web Services
Java (Programming Language)
Php (Scripting Language)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)