To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Harrison, NY 10577
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior System Administrator
WESTMED Practice Partners • Harrison, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Supports servers in a mixed operating system environment (Windows and Linux), VMware and clustering
- Installs, tests, troubleshoots, and maintains Servers and Network based hardware and software products
- Administers Active Directory user domain including management of user accounts, computer accounts, security groups, organizational units, and group policies
- VMware design, configuration, management, support and troubleshooting (esxi 6.5)
- Heavily involved in PACS administration
- Supports F5 administration
- Provides support to help desk technicians for high-level support issues
- Designs, builds and supports various remote access technologies and products such as VPN, Citrix, and MS Remote Desktop
- Implements appropriate security policies and procedures
- Identifies and implements improvements to processes and procedures while also building documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a Server Administrator role
- VMware Certified Professional is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Active Directory and Organizational Units
- Exchange 2010 / 2013 Management experience is strongly preferred
- Citrix Administration experience is required
- PACS Administration experience strongly preferred
- Fluency in Citrix XenServer, Studio, Director, Netscaler
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills
Here at WESTMED Practice Partners, one of the most successful management services organizations in the United States health care community, we look for individuals who are interested in and seek a challenging, growth-oriented, dynamic and friendly environment. Individuals with a strong work ethic along with a caring personality are who we find to be most successful here, fitting into our not so basic mantra of simply being “Smart" & “Nice". Our organization is constantly looking to bring on like-minded people who have a genuine interest in helping people and possess an intellectual curiosity to try and do things better and more efficiently. We strive to bring out the best in all of our team members and provide individuals with the support they need to achieve their career aspirations.
WESTMED Practice Partners is a healthcare management services company that has evolved from the success of the Westmed Medical Group, one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country. In partnership with our clients, the mission of WESTMED Practice Partners is to improve the health of the communities we serve. We seek to grow the quality and efficiency of outpatient healthcare services by the design and management of free-standing, comprehensive medical offices with a focus on primary care. For more information, visit our web site at www.westmedpartners.com
We provide a modern office environment, state-of-the-art equipment and technology as well as competitive benefits and salary. Our benefits include medical, dental, free copays for employees who see Westmed physicians, discounted vision glasses, life insurance, AD&D insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401k and profit sharing, flexible spending plans, and more.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.