You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Key Account Manager- Shenandoah Valley Region
Rich's, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich's is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich's®-Infinite Possibilities. One Family.
The Key Account Manager will be accountable for the execution of the Food Service Division Strategic plan priorities and AOP objectives within their assign geography - coordinating with the sales team against the growth management of assigned market targets. This professional will cover the Shenandoah region but may travel to other areas periodically.
Drive market penetration of assigned operator base holding and driving distribution
Achieve individual and market case/financial margin targets through the successful and consistent execution of FSD strategies and delivering of the Rich Experience through the focus of well refined local market plans
- Develop along with District Manager, annual account plans for the local market plan Top 10 and sales goals utilizing sales objectives, profit expectations and placements of priority product categories.
- Consistent and thorough utilization of system tools (e.g.; CRM, SDS and Blacksmith)
- Aggressively driving distributor access and operator pull-through of new product priorities
- Key segment support
- Achieve volume and margin plans by market: base solidification and growth, strategic category, and RONA/GM capture.
- Build, and coordinate the execution of individual market plans and quarterly governance structures including: Category/Segment/Operator specific targeting to tactically capture category share in each market.
- Support FSD intelligence capture initiatives
- Establish effective relationships with key Distributors contacts in Zone. Such as Portfolio training, Sales meetings, Trade functions, Business reviews, Other key distributor functions
- Responsible for entry of sales deals and is key liaison between customer order process and WHQ support teams
- Bachelors degree required (in business mgt, finance, economics or marketing preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in Food Service Industry, direct selling experience preferred
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Solid written and verbal communications skills to include strong presentation skills
- Solid financial acumen to include understanding of P&L's
Demonstrated ability in multi-tasking/problem solving/troubleshooting
Exceptionally self disciplined and organized
- Demonstrated solid influential skills
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Serv-safe certification preferred
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs (i.e.; product samples cases, etc.)
Ability to stand for 6 or more hours during the work day (i.e.; trade shows, product demonstrations, etc.)
- Ability to travel up to 75%
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Rich's"), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich's. Please contact Rich's Human Resources department at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Key Account Manager- Shenandoah Valley Region if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.
- Commercial Awareness
- Direct Selling
- Event Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 19262_8686_589711004
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.