To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Landover, MD 20784
- Canada Dry Potomac Corporation
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Conventional Route Delivery Driver - CDL Class A or B (Landover)
Canada Dry Potomac Corporation • Landover, MD
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
To contribute to your areas sales objectives by transporting and delivering products to stores and supermarkets on your assigned route in a safe and efficient manner.
The following responsibilities are general duties that a particular employee in this position may or may not be required to perform. The actual duties required of this position will vary.
- Obtain routing information, stops and customer billing daily.
- Organize route.
- Transport products to the customers and unload product from truck.
- Merchandise product where required.
- Collect money from billing if required.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION:
- 6 months commercial truck driving experience, including standard transmission (if applicable).
- Valid Class A or B CDL with air brakes endorsement. As verified by a current MVR/driver abstract, must meet all qualifications as defined under DOT Regulation 49 CFR 383.51.
- Must meet Company Driver MVR Qualification Standards.
- Must be experienced with working with a Pallet Jack, Store Dolly and Store Jacks.
- Related training or certification.
- Experience working in a team environment.
EOE without regard to race, color, religion, creed, affectional or sexual orientation or sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, gender, gender identity, citizenship status, marital status, VEVRAA Federal Contractor.