To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lubbock, TX 79404
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lumber Counter / Cashier
84 Lumber • Lubbock, TX
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Cashier provides optimum service to the retail customer:
- Greet customer
- Ask OEQs
- Create load list
- Invoice customer
- Answer phone
- Create material lists and other sales related activities.
- Unload incoming freight
- Stock products
- Perform other duties as assigned by store management such as maintenance and cleaning
- Computer Skills: Order Processing System and Inventory Software
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information to others one-on-one.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions; deal with problems involving a few concrete variables and standardized situations.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); 1-3 months related sales/customer service experience or building industry experience and/or training.