Admiral Beverage believes in investing in its people, business partners, and communities, to continually grow and offer the best products and services in the region. With the strength of a large company combined with a small-town, friendly, family-driven mindset; we are here to grow with you. Admiral offers: competitive wages, a full-scale benefit program including health, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) and retirement programs, paid leave and holidays, and much, much more!
Current Admiral Beverage Employees (excluding Contractors): Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
We take pride in our impactful, rewarding culture—employing diverse people doing diverse jobs in diverse markets. Join our team for the best benefits in the beverage industry: tuition reimbursement (up to $5,250 per year), health insurance, 401K, PTO, and many other great perks! Apply today and grow with us!
Let us invest in you.Job Description
Accounts Payable: Is responsible for coding and processing accounts payable, assisting with the maintenance of inventory accounting, and the reconciliation of accounts. Candidates must demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Will be responsible to resolve discrepancies in accounts. Must be able to occasionally lift up to 30 pounds, as necessary. The noise level is usually moderate. Knowledge of Excel is a must.
- Coding of accounts payable items.
- Inputting accounts payable items into the computer system.
- Reviewing edits of the accounts payable input.
- Filing invoices of accounts payable and inventory.
- Processing and preparing checks for mail twice weekly.
- Researching inventory and accounts payable items as necessary.
- Coding inventory items for variances.
- Inventory controls on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Cross trains (gives and receives) to provide effective backup for other office tasks.
- Deposits checks in a timely manner and completes paperwork for a receipt on account.
- Reconciles bank statements.
- Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other supervisor at any time.
$14-$16 / HR DOE
Reliable. Caring. Committed. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in. Follow this link to our online application.
Admiral Beverage is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check to begin employment.
We want to know how you heard about us! Be sure to select an option when you fill out your application- Employee Referral, Social Media, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Snagajob, or CareerBuilder #CB
- Accounts Payable
- Attention To Detail
- Microsoft Excel