Now Hiring DRIVERS
Drive into a GREAT CAREER - We want YOU to join our TEAM!
$$$ PAID TRAINING $$$
** Get paid for your driving experience! We will honor years of service (for pay purposes only) **
MV Transportation is seeking motivated and professional Drivers. Drivers will work in a rewarding and fast paced environment where customer service and safe operation of the bus are critical. Come in and talk to us about your future with MV Transportation at the address below to start your career today! We offer paid training and assistance for individuals who do not already possess a commercial license. Once employed, we also pay for your Department of Transportation Medical Certificate.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME
Monday through Friday from 7 am to 6 pm
Location: 2458 N Highway 89, Ogden UT 84404
Questions? Please call: (801) 737-4233
Can't stop by? Please apply online at: careers.mvtransit.com (Driver - Ogden)
- Must keep a neat appearance and possess a sincere desire to work with the elderly and people with disabilities.
- Responsible for safely operating a para-transit vehicle, with the objective of providing safe, reliable, and efficient curb-to-curb transportation to the elderly and persons with disabilities.
- Must be able to communicate route details clearly to dispatch over the radio.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid Class C Commercial Driver's License with Passenger endorsement and a valid Department of Transportation Medical Certificate.
- Safely operate a passenger transportation vehicle.
- Create a friendly professional environment and a good rapport with passengers.
- Geographic knowledge of Ogden and surrounding communities is preferred but not required, however the ability to utilize a map / GPS is required.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
Global Positioning Systems