Home Infusion Nurse (RN):
Empower your patients. Pursue your passion. Be the RN you dreamed of. Because it all matters.
Get ready for a nursing career experience unlike any other. Accredo Infusion Nurses travel to patient homes and deliver critical infusion drugs, but that's only half of our story. The other half? It's being able to develop meaningful relationships with patients - without feeling rushed or pressure to move on to the next. In this role, you'll work independently to make decisions and execute them for the best possible outcome for your patients, while feeling the impact you're making every single day.
How you'll make a difference:
* Be a coach to empower your patients to be at their best. Focus on the overall well-being of your patients and work with Pharmacists and Therapeutic Resource Center (TRC) to ensure your patients' needs are met.
* Take full ownership of the patient experience. Travel to patient homes and administer IV infusion medications autonomously, providing response management and follow-up care.
* Be the single point of contact for regular updates on patient status. Armed with a tablet, you are the single point of contact to ensure all clinicians are in the know about your patient. You'll be expected to document all interactions and communication with patients including assessments, treatments, responses, disease progression, etc.
* Challenge yourself to be a better nurse every day. Use your commitment to your craft, confidence in your abilities, positive attitude, and adaptability to handle even the most difficult situations with the support of your leader and team.
What you must have:
* Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing in the state of residence
* BSN degree, plus 2+ years of relevant RN experience; or
* ASN degree, plus 5+ years of relevant RN experience; or
* Nursing Diploma, plus 8+ years of relevant RN experience
* 1+ years as a specialty RN in a critical care, acute, or home healthcare environment
* Strong IV insertion skills
* Valid driver's license
* Willingness to travel within an assigned geographic area
* Ability to work Monday-Friday, day shift, as well as the ability to do occasional evening or weekend patient visits as needed.
* Flexibility to work alternate shifts on short notice and be on call for field visits as determined by business need
* A home internet connection with speeds of at least 10Mbps download/5Mbps upload, obtained through a cable broadband or fiber optic internet service provider
Your Benefits as an Accredo Home Infusion Nurse (RN):
* Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
* 401K with Company Match
* Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
* Bonus Eligibility
* Mileage reimbursement
* Internal Career Training Resources
* Tuition Assistance
Accredo is the specialty pharmacy subsidiary of Evernorth, Cigna Corporation's health services business, and serves patients with complex and chronic health conditions, including cancer, hepatitis C, HIV, bleeding disorders, and multiple sclerosis. Our 15 condition-specific Therapeutic Resource Centers allow us to deliver a level of expertise and individualized care that is unmatched in the market.
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least 10Mbps download/5Mbps upload.
This role is subject to the CMS (Centers for Medicare/Medicaid Services) COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Full vaccination is required, meaning that workers in this position must have received one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of an mRNA vaccine before the first day of work.
For this position, we anticipate offering an annual salary of 66,400 - 110,600 USD / yearly, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.
We want you to be healthy, balanced, and feel secure. That's why you'll enjoy a comprehensive range of benefits, with a focus on supporting your whole health. Starting on day one of your employment, you'll be offered several health-related benefits including medical, vision, dental, and well-being and behavioral health programs. We also offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and paid holidays. For more details on our employee benefits programs, visit Life at Cigna.
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Home Infusion Nurse - Brooklyn, NY - Accredo
for support. Do not email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Home Infusion Nurse - Brooklyn, NY - Accredo
for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Cigna has a tobacco-free policy and reserves the right not to hire tobacco/nicotine users in states where that is legally permissible. Candidates in such states who use tobacco/nicotine will not be considered for employment unless they enter a qualifying smoking cessation program prior to the start of their employment. These states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Washington State.
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Critical Care
- Diploma In Nursing