To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
15000 Conference Center Drive
Chantilly, VA 20151
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
CORT • Chantilly, VA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for a high-energy individual to work as a Recruiting Coordinator. This person will work on the full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing, attracting, and tracking candidates to assisting with interviewing and hiring great employees to join our team. This position will support high-volume recruiting across multiple states with frequent use of applicant tracking and referral systems. The Recruiting Coordinator will collaborate with various hiring managers and company recruiters to assist with delivering top talent to the organization. An understanding of sourcing options, along with creating nurturing relationships with both prospective talent and hiring managers will be key to success in this role.Responsibilities
• Seek out candidates through networking, social media, and other tactics to identify top talent for open positions.
• Monitor applicant tracking system and email daily for assigned positions.
• Screen resumes and conduct screening interviews with potential candidates.
• Meet with hiring managers to clearly understand job expectations and needs.
• Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals.
• Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring managers, business leaders, and HR contacts.
• Closely support hiring managers to maximize effectiveness of the recruiting process.
• Create job postings that are articulate, professional, and attention grabbing to attract the right candidates, posting these ads on various online and offline resources, including universities, community events and employment agencies, and via internet sites and other media.
• Answer questions and provide other details to the candidates before and after interviews as needed.
• At least one year of experience in recruiting or equivalent role.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, Human Resources or a related field.
• Excellent inter-personal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Clear understanding of the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle processes.
• Experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
• Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of internet research.
• Experience and proficient skills with an applicant tracking systems is preferred.
CORT is a subsidiary of Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway. We are the world’s largest provider of furniture rental, trade show and event furnishings and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the US and in the UK, and a proprietary global network in over 80 countries around the world. We are dedicated to helping people make a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
As part of a national company, CORT Furniture Rental offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, competitive salaries with position-specific incentive or commission plans, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at www.CORT.com.