The BAS/Controls Technician is responsible for installing, programming, testing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, calibrating, operating, maintaining, start-up and commissioning, repairing HVAC/building automation control systems, and their related software and hardware equipment.
BAS/Control Technician responsibilities and duties include:
- Building automation controls service technicians traveling to multiple job sites to diagnose and repair the building automation controls systems for current customers.
- Point to point, programming, commissioning, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Maintain accurate records for tools/material tracking, service and work-orders, timecards, expenses, purchase orders, and maintenance records
- Exceed all OSHA, EPA, local, state, federal, and manufacturer’s warranty requirements
- 2 to 10+ years working for medium or large commercial/mechanical building automation controls construction/service company working as a Service Technician
- Local, stable work-history