Hiring experienced real estate agents immediately!
Come join the ranks of Redfin's top producing real estate agents who consistently close 50 or more deals per year. You'll enjoy the benefits and perks of being an employee with the autonomy to achieve unparalleled success. Redfin is the best place to take your real estate business to the next level. We take care of you, so you can take care of your customers.
Our mission is to redefine real estate in the consumer's favor and we're looking for customer-centric agents to help us fulfill that mission. As a full-service brokerage and the most-visited nationwide brokerage website, we combine our own technology with real estate agents to make buying or selling a home faster, easier and more efficient.
Get everything you need to be a top producer:
* 100+ serious customer introductions per year
* Technology to drive sales and grow your book of business
* Dedicated support team to handle scheduling, showing assistance, transaction coordination and more
* Professional marketing and premium placement of listings on Redfin.com
* Sales training and coaching
* Redfin Agents earn cash compensation in multiple ways, including: a base salary, transaction bonuses for deals closed, event pay for hosting tours or other field events and additional performance bonuses
* Collect a higher commission split when any of your existing customers go under contract within your first year at Redfin*
* Obtain additional bonuses for closing transactions with repeat customers
* Multiply your transaction bonuses as you hit Silver, Gold and President's Club tiers
* Top performers can earn a President's Club trip to an international destination
* Earn Redfin stock as you advance
Industry-leading benefits, including:
* Medical, dental and vision plans with low out-of-pocket expenses
* Paid vacation, holidays, sick leave, parental leave
* 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase program
* No brokerage fees or self-employment costs
* Reimbursement for mileage, MLS dues, license renewal fees, mobile and more
What you'll do:
As a Redfin Agent, you'll spend your time building relationships with customers and helping them buy and sell homes. We'll handle the advertising and logistics while you provide expert guidance through pricing, negotiations and closing. You'll work from home and in the field, with occasional in-office team meetings .
* Active and unrestricted real estate license
* You've closed 10 or more residential transactions in the last 24 months or 20 life time transactions (excluding leases)
* Highly skilled in guiding a customer through the home buying and selling process from beginning to end
* Deep understanding of market trends, market statistics and accurately pricing a home
* Expertise in architectural home styles, neighborhood and subdivision characteristics, city developments, new construction, builders, school districts and local amenities
* Well-versed in contractual language and terminology, state forms and fair housing laws
* Highly skilled in evaluating and weighing multiple offers, assessing inspection reports, negotiating and winning for the customer
* Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills
* Ability to learn and use new technology
* Reliable mode of transportation and ability to travel within your market
51% of our real estate managers and directors started in agent or support roles. We provide paid training and mentoring to help you meet your goals, move up and even explore other roles at Redfin.
Learn more about working with us:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Real Estate Agent - Wilmington
* Subject to the terms of Redfin's Transition Client Agreement
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to Redfin's mission of making real estate better for people from all walks of life. We're proud that Redfin is a place where different points of view and backgrounds are encouraged and respected. We constantly strive to build a company that reflects the world around us, based on our conviction that pursuing and developing talent of all types is the right way for a business to thrive over the long haul.
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you need accommodation in the application or recruitment process because of a disability or special need, please contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Real Estate Agent - Wilmington
To ensure the health and safety of our workforce, customers and third parties, Redfin conducts background screening after making conditional offers for employment. All screening is conducted consistent with Equal Employment Opportunity Commission guidance and state and local Fair Chance Act guidance, and Redfin encourages applications from, and fully considers, qualified applicants with criminal record histories.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Relationship Management