Do you enjoy serving customers, mentoring others, and enacting processes to ensure customers are receiving the best possible customer service? Do you have a positive attitude and love interacting with people? If so, this opportunity is for you!
The Sales Team Lead is responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience through trip assurance, visual merchandising and excellent product knowledge.
- Train, develop and lead Team Members within assigned zone.
- Responsible for assigning, prioritizing, and executing daily merchandising needs.
- Responsible for in-aisle customer service and experience.
- Responsible to ensure proper facing of products and general recovery of zone.
- Responsible for the consistent execution of the price change and tabloid set processes.
- Coordinates with the Resets and Project Coordinator for all floor merchandising resets and off shelf changes.
- Read and implement planograms based on established deadlines.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1-3 years of previous related retail or leadership experience preferred.
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build relationships in an environment of fast change.
- Must be able to direct and motivate a diverse population that includes full-time and part-time team members.
- Demonstrated ability to act decisively in implementing solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in quickly changing environment.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including early mornings, nights, weekends, holidays and the occasional overnight is required.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service