Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: End of August 2019
Rate: up to $75K DOE
Our client in the oil and gas industry is looking for an ONSITE, Web Developer to join the team. This opportunity is FULL TIME and will start late August.
The Web Developer will be responsible for supporting and reinforcing digital marketing initiatives with a focus on the website. The Web Developer will report to the Digital Marketing and Brand Manager.
- 5 or more years of website development experience
- Strong understanding of user experience
- Expert HTML and CSS coding
- Experienced in responsive design, front-end optimization, SEO, conversion rate optimization
- Basic skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Lead site updates to enhance and optimize website content and UX
- Conduct website testing, manage change implementation, optimization and administration of website content
- Partner the communication team to optimize the traffic coming to the site from various marketing channels (paid search, advertising, email, social, organic/direct, etc)
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing & Brand Manager to determine design modifications to improve the client experience
- Understand website/Google analytics, and testing to identify opportunities
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and content owners
- Ensure accurate and optimal images/videos, copy, messaging, brand standards, layout, navigation, user experience, SEO and website performance
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Search Engine Optimization