To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mulberry, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Intern - Internal Audit
Badcock Home Furniture & more • Mulberry, FL
Posted 4 days ago
Badcock is one of the largest privately-owned home furniture retailers in the country. We're proud to say that we've been serving the community and providing employment opportunities for more than a century. There are currently more than 315 Badcock stores in eight states, and our headquarters in Mulberry, Florida, employs more than 1,200 people.
We are always looking for smart and talented people to join our team. Whether you are a seasoned professional or you're just embarking on a new career path, our job opportunities offer growth, advancement and competitive pay and benefits. If you've got the drive, we'd love for you to be part of our family.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace
Are you a college student looking for a great opportunity to sharpen your skills and extend your knowledge? W.S. Badcock Corporation offers internships in the areas of: Accounting, Advertising, Human Resources, Facility Maintenance, Retail Support Services, Information Technology and other departments. As one of the largest furniture retailers in the Southeast, our corporate office provides the perfect setting for you to gain critical work experience that will set you apart as you pursue your career goals after graduation.
W.S. Badcock Corporation has a fun, friendly work environment and we seek talented interns who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working on real projects that will help us grow.
What You Will Learn:
- Interaction with co-workers and department leaders in a professional setting.
- Specific skills related to the work being performed in the assigned department.
- Create value and have a positive impact on our business.
- E-Commerce post implementation review
- KPMG IT Audit
- Available to travel in June to assist with DC Cycle Count
What We Require:
- Current student at an accredited college or university.
- IT Major or Minor with a Business or Accounting Major or Minor.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Interested and excited about working with our teams.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals.
You are expected to work at least 15 hours a week and all internships are paid with a pay rate based on previous experience and level of education achieved.