IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Candidates interested in joining IQVIA as a Lead Software Developer should have:
- Full technical knowledge of all phases of SDLC
- Ability to understand client requirements as well as underlying infrastructure applications, systems and processes.
- Ability to oversee development efforts.
- Demonstrate analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, meeting and workshop facilitation, business and report writing.
- Strong capability in juggling priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high quality outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
In addition to the skills and experience above, candidates interested in joining IQVIA as a Lead Software Developer should have:
- Strong academic track record including a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer/Data Science or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience, and a minimum of three (3) years of experience.
- As an alternative to the experience requirements listed above, possesses enough specialized Information Technology experience to result in a specific Technology Experience Ratio of 40-60% (years of experience in the specific technology - years the technology has existed).
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Experience/Knowledge with Spark and Scala.
- Experience/Knowledge in web and backend design and development.
- Experience/Knowledge in UI frameworks and libraries like jQuery, ReactJS, Play, or AngularJS.
- Possess strong understanding of traditional RDBMS and distributed computing.
- Experience/Knowledge with Hadoop, Cassandra, or other distributed data platforms would be a plus.
- Ability to write quality unit tests.
- Understanding of repeatable automated processes for building the application, testing it, documenting it, and deploying it at scale.
- An awareness of security concerns and possible vulnerabilities.
Nice to have:
- Experience/Knowledge with Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation (RPA) would be a plus.
- Experience/Knowledge with jQuery, ReactJS, Play, or AngularJS.
- Experience leading a team of developers
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID:
Systems Development Life Cycle
Agile Software Development