What you will enjoy doing:
As a Healthcare Account Manager, you will increase territory profitability and revenue through an in-depth understanding of your territory consisting of medical bulk gases, medical bulk systems and equipment, and related hospital engineering services. You will leverage Messer North America’s industry insight and hospital engineering resources to deliver superior value to healthcare customers and ensure NFPA compliance of medical gas drug delivery systems. Your primary responsibility will be to attain profitable growth year on year by increasing territory revenue and profit by promoting growth within healthcare systems. You will:Increase territory profitability and revenue through an in-depth understanding of territory.
Prospecting from multiple sources to develop new business
- Maintain overall territory business strategy to proactively plan and measure success
- Manage contract expiration dates of agreements within the territory
- Achieves price increases within the territory
Consistent use ofMesser North America Pro Sales Tools
- Prospect and generate leads to develop new business, including a blend of cold calls, trade shows, internal/external sources and additional use with existing customers
- Allocate time to network, qualify and follow up on leads
- Engage Messer healthcare technical/service resources when appropriate
Deep Customer & Competitor Insight
- Qualify prospects to establish/evaluate stage to determine viability and appropriate time investment Complete up-to-date opportunity roadmaps and account action plans
- Understand customer values/priorities, business issues, and economic factors
Accurately identifies prospect/customer account influencers and decision makers across the sales process and records decision makerDo you have what it takes?
You will need:
- A bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, finance, or technical discipline
- A minimum of one year of experience in the industrial, sales, or industrial gas industry (preferred) – healthcare industry experience is a plus
- Mostly day travel, some overnight stays required.
- A high level of critical and innovative thinking and questioning skills to uncover issues and create value for customers
- A sense of urgency and responsiveness to take immediate action to resolve customer issues.
- Must have a demonstrated sales track record of deep customer insight, knowledge of the competitive landscape, growing revenue, prospecting, negotiation, and closing abilities.
- Strong business and financial acumen, proficient presentation skills and sound planning/organizing skills.
- A self-starter, goal and achievement-driven, and able to perform through self and others.
- PC skills required including SalesForce or CRM equivalent, Microsoft Office with Excel and PowerPoint
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, and working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Apply today atMesser Careers
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Commercial Awareness
- Customer Insight
- Customer Relationship Management