We are seeking a Senior .Net Developer (right to hire) with an expert level of understanding in web and mobile applications. The Senior .Net Developer will analyze, design, document, implement, and test web and mobile programs and applications. In addition, the consultant will partner with the business and IT team in helping define web and mobile application strategy and future state capabilities. The Senior .Net Developer must be capable of working on extremely complex applications and projects and have established himself/herself as a functional expert in one or more business areas and web and mobile technologies.
● Design, implement, document, test and analyze web and mobile programs and applications.
● Be a part of a scrum team with the ability to analyze backlogs and turn them into actionable stories and tasks.
● Perform expert-level web and mobile application design, implementation, documentation and maintenance with minimal direction.
● Enable the test-driven development of web and mobile applications producing an extensive automated unit, integration and UI tests for web and mobile applications to ensure they will produce desired outcomes.
● Guides and directs the work of other team members who may perform similar or related work.
● Facilitates the development of cross-functional skills among team members
● Serves as a mentor/developmental advisor and/or training resource while working with implementation partners.
● Researches new technologies and best practices. Advises and recommends changes to existing IT policies, procedures, and strategy.
● Implementing development best practices, and methodologies (including agile)
Level Based Competencies
● Excellent Communication Skills (verbal & written)
● Excellent Decision-Making Skills
● Excellent Collaboration Skills
● Initiates Self Action
● Very Strong Skills in Building Working Relationships
● Excellent Attention to Detail
● Excellent Time Management Skills
● Expert knowledge of security requirements, microservices, service-oriented architecture, design patterns, SOLID design principles, multi-threaded systems, automated unit testing, test driven development and acceptance test driven development.
● Expert knowledge of web and mobile software and solution architecture
● Experience with agile development methodologies including Scrum.
● Good knowledge of Mobile application development.
● Strong understanding of Event-Driven Architecture and Azure.
● Good understanding of serverless architecture and NoSql databases (e.g. CosmosDB).
● Good understanding of various authentication protocols like oAuth2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML, JWT, and others.
● Solid understanding and experience (preferred) in DevOps methodology.
● Good understanding of Sitecore CMS.
● Good understanding of Commerce Service (nice to have). General Knowledge/Skills ● Ability to work on multiple complex assignments as a team member and team leader.
● Solid understanding and proven track record leveraging industry best practices and standards including modern architecture and development practices, ITIL, Agile and DevOps.
● Strong collaborative skills to work across multiple stakeholder groups.
● Ability to effectively communicate and report to different levels within and outside the IT Organization.
● Strong Vendor Management Skills.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or relevant experience.
● 10+ years of IT and business/industry work experience
● 5+ years of experience in selecting, defining or designing Web and mobile architecture solutions
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call Phone number blocked - click to apply or email Email blocked - click to apply .com for other accommodation options.
Service Oriented Architecture
Scrum (Software Development)
C Sharp (Programming Language)