To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irvine, CA 92612
- Vaco - Orange County
- Phone: 949-265-8526
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vaco Staffing • Irvine, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Accountants, don't get lost in the numbers! Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Accountant. Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco advocate for you. At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the market-keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities. If you're an experienced Accountant and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a Senior Accountant your typical day may involve:
- Analyze and maintain the general ledger
- Prepare monthly journal entries and adjustments, including supporting documentation and appropriate descriptions
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Assist with compliance reporting for federal, state, and local agencies
- Prepare and analyze income statement and balance sheet fluctuation schedules after closing
- Responsible for assisting Senior Accounting Manager on special projects
- Performs other duties as assigned by Senior Accounting Manager
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
- Communicate with external auditors, tax preparers, bank representatives, etc.
- Assist with year-end audits
- Assist with preparation of periodic closing and financial statements, cash flow statements
- Identify, research, investigate, and problem-solve GL account and/or internal control issues
- Monitor cash flows and projections
- Collaborate with team to research and solve accounting issues and tasks
- Communicate with ERP specialist for trouble-shooting, software issues, etc