Coverall is growing and hiring sales professionals who want to build a career in Sales.
We provide comprehensive Sales training, tools and resources as well as advancement opportunities with increased bonus potential.
Join a growing company of more than 500 Coverall Team Members, knowing that the company you work for is an Essential business. You have the passion for quality work, passion for progress and innovation, and having some fun along the way.
This is a consultative sales role, targeting a diverse range of B2B markets including healthcare, commercial, education, industrial, retail and manufacturing.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- • Generating new business opportunities with a combination of phone & field
- • Qualifying Leads.
- • Developing customer relationships.
- • Implementing strategic Sales Plans.
- • Effectively build a sales pipeline and close business
- • Strong communication and presentation skills
- • Effective time-management
Job Requirements include:
- • Must be self-disciplined, highly motivated, organized and possess a strong drive for results
- • Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- • 1-2 years of experience using Microsoft Suite of products including: Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams and Microsoft Dynamics CRM (or equivalent).
- • Ability to deliver both in person and virtual sales presentations
- • Capable of working in a remote capacity including isolated workspace at home, phone access, High Speed internet
- • Ability to be in the office a minimum of 2 days per week as directed by your Sales Leader.
Coverall North America offers a competitive base salary, monthly commission and bonus, a monthly gas allowance, laptop and cell phone. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including paid holidays and vacation, matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance, and successful completion of a background check are required.
- Self Motivation
- Microsoft Access
- Time Management
- Sales Process