To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Herndon, VA 20171
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Financial Analysis Manager
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Herndon, VA
Posted 15 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in Herndon, Virginia (VA) is seeking a Financial Analysis Manager. The Finance Analysis Manager will play an integral part in enhancing the level of financial insight into the clients growing Customer Success organization. This position will report to the Vice President of Finance. Responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining strategic business partnership with the Client's Customer Success team including to provide forward looking insight into financial results and forecasts
- Working with internal customers to develop and measure industry-standard metrics critical for understanding the SaaS customer base
- Analyzing and reporting on key performance metrics through scorecards & analysis
- Submitting monthly expense forecasts and developing the annual operating plan
- Driving continued process improvement of key controls and processes
- Preparing presentations for financial review meetings for the team and for executive management, including month results and variance analysis
- Acting as a point person for internal customers with the rest of the finance organization
- Completing various ad hoc projects as needed
- Assisting as needed in the accounting close cycle to ensure books are closed timely and accurately
- Finance, Accounting, or related degree preferred
- 5 or more years' experience financial reporting, planning and analysis
- Experience in subscription-based business customer analytics preferred
- Experience with corporate budgeting/accounting systems and multi-dimensional database management tools
- Expert Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Creative problem-solving skills and demonstrated track record of collaboration, influencing, and providing value-added analyses
- Able to present complex issues in a simple, logical, and succinct manner
- Strong data analysis, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills including ability to communicate analyses and recommendations to senior management
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation