A growing detail oriented services company has an excellent opportunity for a Billing detail oriented. In this Billing Coordinator position, you will be executing the entire billing process, communicating with internal colleagues, resolving any billing issues, creating various financial reports, monitoring the aged receivables, etc. The team is rapidly growing into their new location and needs a self-starter to join the accounting team! The Billing Coordinator will be reporting directly to the Controller. You will begin as a temporary employee with the opportunity for conversion into a full-time position. If you are interested in a challenging billing role, please send your email to
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 2-4 years previous legal billing experience
• Must be technically proficient with law firm billing systems such as Aderant Expert Billing System. Knowledge of law firm operations and accounting procedures is preferred. Microsoft Word, Excel, and 10-key calculator proficiency required. Excellent math aptitude and understanding of general accounting principles
• Must be detail oriented, thorough and highly accurate
• Exhibit a highly detail oriented approach to responding to requests and demonstrated ability to provide quality customer service
• Strong use of judgment and interpersonal skills
• Well developed analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated self-starter with the desire to show ownership and commitment
• Must exercise confidentiality and discretion
• Ability to act in an advisory capacity to attorneys on all billing related matters
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.