To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alpharetta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Facility and Property Manager
JLL • Alpharetta, GA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing a facility (or group of facilities) and fulfilling the obligations under the terms of the facility management agreement
- Work with the Group Manager in achieving the client’s objectives for each asset
- Ensure that properties are managed consistent with JLL’s Core Practices and Standards of Excellence and are the same as introduced and implemented in new property transitions
- Respond to building maintenance requests and emergencies promptly
- Conduct regular scheduled, and on-going inspections to ensure that facilities, owned or leased, and grounds are maintained according to client guidelines and building code compliant
- Report necessity of required maintenance work, including planned preventive maintenance, routine
maintenance and urgent work assignments
- Serve as the liaison between the property and the Group Manager
- Document and report building/property deficiencies promptly
- Track and report time accurately and timely
- Meet required deadlines of all client required reports and inspections, noting any and all items which represent non-compliance with local, state for federal ordinances and items which represent a liability to ownership
- Three years of experience in retail property or facility management with a strong emphasis in operations
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Prior experience in managing multiple properties
- Experience in third-party property management environment preferred
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Executive presence and professionalism
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess working knowledge of all aspects of building systems and operations including electrical, HVAC, plumbing, mechanical systems, elevators/escalators
- Ensure that properties meet appropriate regulatory standards
- Adept at setting objectives and goals and developing schedules for completion of assignments within a specific timeframe; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks.
- Relates well to all kinds of people inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact.
- Competency using Microsoft Office, navigating the internet, general use of personal computer
- Availability to travel
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]