To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Financial Analyst for Multifamily Investment Management Group
Con Am • San Diego, CA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking an energetic, detail-oriented individual to join our Investment Management team which is part of the company’s multifamily investment group. The ideal candidate will have a 4-year degree, advanced Excel skills, and willingness to support the investment managers and collaborate with internal departments by working on a variety of financial analysis projects.
Significant responsibilities include:
- Perform financial analyses and statistical computations for various financial models, feasibility studies, cost allocations, preferred return and internal rate of return calculations, and creates sale and refinance calculations as needed.
- Develop investment pro-forma financial projection models, and other related financial models to support real estate investment decisions.
- Create and update property valuations annually to compare current value against original equity investment, and provide investment valuations to investors upon request.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and perform well under pressure
- Thorough understanding of operating statements, financial statements, and financial analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and various industry related websites and applications
- Experience with Visual Basic and Yardi is desirable
- Expert level analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Accounting background preferred
- Commercial Real Estate (Multi-Family) experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and/or Accounting required
- MBA preferred
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas. Today, 1,500 ConAm associates manage approximately 50,000 multi-family apartment units from coast to coast.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind. We offer associates who regularly work 30 hours or more per week, medical, dental, life, vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button below. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!