To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indian Springs Village, AL 35124
- Krista Williams
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
LH30 - Warehouse Team Member (MWI)
Kelly Services • Indian Springs Village, AL
Posted 2 months ago
Kelly Services is currently seeking several Warehouse Associates for one of our top clients in Pelham, AL.
Pay Rate: $11/ Hour
Hours: Up to 40 hour per week
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 10:00am- 6:30pm Duration: ASAP through May 31st, 2019 Anticipated start date: ASAP As a Warehouse Associate placed with Kelly Services, you will be responsible for performing one or more of the facilities warehouse functions such as picking, packing, checking, shipping, stocking, and receiving. The Warehouse Team Member I will ensure the customer receives the right product in a timely fashion; building trust and confidence with the customer that their orders are always handled accurately and professionally. DUTIES • Pick items with Radio Frequency (RF) device or pick ticket quickly and accurately.
• Ensure items picked are correct, verifying unit of measure, size, and quantity.
• Quality-check (QC) and pack customer orders with care and in an efficient / productive manner.
• Meet all required shipping deadlines.
• Receive and check incoming freight and accurately identify any discrepancies.
• Stock and rotate inventory accurately.
• Comply with all applicable federal and state laws.
• Replenish supplies as needed.
• Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse.
• Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations pertaining to the operation.
• Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
• Perform related duties as assigned EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Adequate mobility to continually walk and stand; pull orders from various shelf heights; and ability to lift up to 35 lbs frequently and 70 lbs occasionally is required.
- High School diploma or equivalent is desired.
- Normally requires a minimum of one (1) year of equivalent work experience.
- Previous warehouse/distribution experience is preferred.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly® annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies.
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career.
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center.
Weekly pay and service bonus plans.
Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire.* Let us help advance your career today.
•Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. For immediate consideration, please apply today!
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.