To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5590 Eastgate Mall
San Diego, CA 92121
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sunstate Equipment Co. • San Diego, CA
Posted 30 days ago
Sunstate Equipment Co.
Where Safety and People are Core Values!
There is a unique feeling at Sunstate. You can feel it at any of our 60 plus locations.
If you are looking for a fun and rewarding work environment, comprehensive and cost-effective benefit package and so much more, Sunstate may be the place. We care about our people and it shows.
Required Skills and Experience
• 3-5 years shop management experience overseeing the troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing of heavy equipment and fleet vehicles
• Possess an appropriate tool set for the position
• Experience in Electrical, Hydraulic and Diesel Engine preferred
• Welding and fabrication is a plus
• Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking, standing, stooping, bending and lifting up to 90 pounds
• Frequent exposure to the elements
• Excellent communication abilities
• Valid driver\u0027s license
• Fluency in the English language
o Verbal and written
• Monitor all equipment maintenance and repairs
• Interact closely with both the Service Manager and the Branch Manager
• Train and schedule all shop mechanics
• Provide high quality control standards, while maintain high levels of equipment readiness
Our leadership and workplace culture demonstrates value of each employee and rewards both individual and team contribution. Our Shop Foremen receive a lucrative compensation and benefit package, including health insurance, paid-time-off, 401k plan and fun work environment.
Interested? Apply now!
Sunstate Equipment CO. is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
A Drug Free Workplace and
Participates in E-Verify