Nations Lending Corporation™ is a Cleveland, Ohio-based national direct mortgage lender and servicer, licensed in 47 states plus the District of Columbia. With 50+ branches in 20 states, our company and culture continue to grow. We empower our employees to pursue their career goals by supporting their individual and creative ideas, and our mission is to treat every customer like a person, not a number. We want you to Join the Nation!
Sales Trainees (Level I) generate leads from calling outbound to consumers on the Velocify Lead Manager Software. During this phase of training the trainee is doing course work and attending in house education sessions to prepare for the Safe Exam (4+ Hours per day).
This position is intended to create/generate business/leads for the company organically with the help of our sophisticated systems and purchased marketing data from various vendors. These team members protect marketing dollars and increase customer service levels, ensuring to handle all borrowers/consumers with care. This position is intended as a sales position and a stepping stone for an employee to advance their career at a steady pace.
* Sales Trainees establish beneficial conversations with consumers while building rapport. Using the lead qualifying materials provided, Sales Trainees screen which leads generated meet the criteria for transferring. After the consultant determines a lead meets the criteria for transfer, the consultant determines where the call is to be directed or transferred to.
* Perform Outbound/Inbound sales calls to generate leads for the company's sales force.
* Meet sales goals and productivity requirements on a daily/weekly basis.
* Study, take and pass the NMLS SAFE exam.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
* High School Diploma required.
* Satisfactory passing of the SAFE MLO test from the NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System).
* Sales Trainees multi-task efficiently. Advisors use computer systems simultaneously while keeping a conversation, finding a loan officer at the appropriate time and completing the conference with ease. All duties are performed while delivering a first-class customer experience. During each conversation, the advisor must enter the consumer information and tag their information for performance credit and marketing/lead management in the appropriate fields in the system.
* Sales Trainees need to be organized, and preferably proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and other Office programs such as Outlook (email). Trainees must keep an archive record of their production as well as send each day's production to management at the end of each night. Trainees at times must set appointments to follow up with potential borrowers, therefore time management and efficiency is a must. Trainees must meet compliance requirements regarding verbiage used during conversations with consumers and other requirements concerning their files, especially when pushed to Encompass Loan Software.
* Sales Trainees field (respond and deal with), several types of consumers, scenarios and circumstances for the entirety of their day. Due to the nature of the position, trainees should exhibit stamina. Trainees need to convey a "think on their toes" and "can-do" attitude. Trainees need to hold their composure under pressure, be versatile and adapt to change with ease and positivity. The Sales Trainee position is a performance based position that requires hitting certain metrics and goals. Trainees should possess a goal-oriented nature and be cognitively flexible.
Nations Lending expressly prohibits any form of discrimination or unlawful harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, sex (including marital status, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression). Improper interference with the ability of Nations Lending employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated. Nations Lending expressly prohibits any form of retaliation against individuals who raise any concerns regarding equal employment opportunities with the Company.
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Information Technology
- Loan Origination