Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing organization, has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Developer for one the Nation’s Top companies located in Central Ohio. This opportunity is for a 6 Month Contract to Hire
Applicants must have 2+ years of Python Development experience in large complex computer systems environments.
Company & Group Details of Python Developer:
•The Developer will work as part of a highly interactive team that is responsible for managing and importing large amounts data in order to provide use in other applications
- Work in a highly collaborative Agile environment
- Have freedom to work with minimal oversight and use the latest technology stacks
- Work with One of the Nation’s top companies
The organization offers several perks including; casual dress code, training opportunities, great benefits, an onsite café, intramural leagues,, and other rewards programs.
Requirements for Python Developer:
- Experience with data warehouse and data extraction
- Master Data Management experience
- Data ingestion experience
- Bachelor’s degree or related equivalent work experience in an Information Systems position or comparable experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to all levels within the organization.
Technologies for Python Developer:
- Data Extraction
- Data modeling
If you are interested please send a resume to Jaclyn Imbriano at Email blocked - click to apply! Looking forward to hearing from you!
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178