Job ID: 160901
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
We are currently seeking a full-time Glass Door Coordinator for the Inside Sales Department. This position will work M - F, 8 am - 5 pm with overtime as needed. The primary function of the Inside Sales department is to provide customer service and earn sales for Florida-based accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving and processing requests directly from customers (via telephone, fax, and email) for price quotations, product availability, customer orders, material returns, billing corrections, product information, order changes, and cancellations
- Plan and implement sales calls to prospective future projects
- Quickly and professionally resolve customer complaints and problems
- Engage in specialty purchasing (when applicable)
- Coordinate delivery and/or pickup of customer orders
- Provide support to Outside Sales force (also serve as a backup for Outside Sales)
- Generate price quotations in a timely manner
- Responsible for adhering to policies of the customer financial services
- Maintain strong relationships with customers
- Sustain a working technical knowledge of all available products
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of this job
- Experience in a position that deals directly with customers (front line)
- Previous sales experience in the building materials industry, specifically doors, frames, and hardware
- Ability to learn computer software estimating programs to prepare estimates
- Strong geometry & math skills
- Organized, self-starter with the ability to handle numerous projects, phones, prioritize workload & work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to communicate effectively & conduct themselves professionally; excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Need to have good working knowledge of fabrication and installation in order to have good understanding of customer needs
- Ability to learn custom door hardware applications and pricing
- Ability to develop and maintain effective customer relationships
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this URL blocked - click to apply.