Direct Marketing Analyst
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Our customer promise is worth bragging about. Use your marketing and advertising expertise to spread the word and grow our business.
Come visit one of our Open Houses! Visit uline.jobs for details. Position Responsibilities
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Analyze data, identify trends and audit processes as they relate to marketing campaigns.
- As part of the Direct Marketing and Advertising department's central analytics group, build reports, both scheduled and ad hoc, for data and analysis.
- Improve department reporting procedures and accuracy through automation and query optimization.
- Provide executive management with thoughtful insights into customer trends and performance.
- Explain complex topics through clear and concise oral and written communication.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Analytical degree in business, marketing or economics a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Access and SQL.
- Experience using R and Python or other programming and statistical tools a plus.
- Innate focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and affinity for numbers.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.