Silverado Hospice. Passion. Possibilities. Purpose.
Silverado Associates know that there is no substitute for a meaningful career. We take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of what we do, and we feel fortunate to be part of a family that is unified in this commitment. We get the chance to learn every day, the opportunity to grow, and the ability to help others. At Silverado, it is about enriching lives.
Silverado Hospice, a leading provider of end-of-life care, is presently seeking an experienced and passionate Administrator
to lead our Hospice program. The Hospice Administrator organizes and directs the hospice functions with overall responsibility of day-to-day program operations. The Administrator will carry out the organization's purposes in a manner consistent with the goals, objectives, and policies of Silverado Hospice. Summary of Major Functions:
- Organize and direct all services and functions of the Silverado Hospice program and work with the Director of Patient Care Services to ensure effective management of the Interdisciplinary Team.
- Maintain and evaluate Silverado Hospice program in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop, coordinate and monitor the annual program budget.
- Maintain written service agreements with other approved providers for services necessary to meet the needs of the patient and family.
• Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in Healthcare or Administration is preferred.• Certificate in Hospice Management is preferred.• Must have Two to Five years of experience functioning as an Administrator or Executive Director for a Hospice provider. Meet our associates and learn why they love working with Silverado: URL blocked - click to apply To apply, please visit us at URL blocked - click to apply
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth. EOE/M/F/D/V To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.