To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Memphis, TN
- Vaco - Memphis
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Associate Financial Analyst
Vaco Staffing • Memphis, TN
Posted 2 months ago
Our client is seeking an Associate Finance Analyst to join their growing team. This is a full-time position with a Fortune 500 company in Memphis, TN. Apply if interested!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists manager in resolving critical issues for clients by researching and gathering information about payment transactions, lease terms, and other relevant items as requested.
- Prepares lease abstracts and edits them for accuracy. Edits narratives to support computer-generated reports. Provides narratives on monthly variance reports. Provides lease analysis and interpretation of lease information to clients.
- Tracks payables and receivables associated with the leases in the portfolio. Processes client rent rolls utilizing the database. Prepares export files and sends to accounting for payables processing.
- Prepares invoices for subtenants, reconciles subtenant accounts, reviews incoming invoices for errors/accuracy with lease document and ensures correct coding.
- Performs annual operating expense reconciliations, monitors audit windows and audit requirements contained in the lease documents.
- Assists manager with the preparation and distribution of periodic and ad hoc reports in a timely, accurate manner. Runs standard reports for management review and runs ad hoc reports with assistance. Assists with the design of reports utilizing a variety of software tools.
- Prepares and distributes critical date reports; maintains tickler system for tracking important dates and tasks.
- Creates and maintains client lease files ensuring they contain current, accurate information.
- May conduct financial analysis/accounting as appropriate, including AR/AP, rent rolls, and budgets in accordance with required accounting principles (GAAP, Tax, Cash, etc.).
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university with Accounting, Finance or Real Estate preferred.