Job Number: R0114272
Initiate data architecture (DA) related activities, including extract-transform-load (ETL) processes and data warehouse solutions design, through business needs analysis and routine issue resolution. Designs database structures and authors SQL queries and scripts to perform ETL operations. Analyze DA related business needs and work with project staff to make decisions and recommendations on the future of DA developments. Design database, data models, ETL processes, data warehouse applications and business intelligence reports through the use of best practices and tool. Resolve routine DA related issues with business analysts and technology teams by providing advice on data warehousing methods and approaches. Review the current database environment and implement changes to comply with mission critical requirements. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- 2+ years of experience in developing complex multi-data source SQL queries on a variety of relational database technologies with a specific emphasis on Microsoft technologies, including Microsoft Access and SQL Server
- 2+ years of experience with writing data manipulation logic using programming languages, including C# and VBA
- 2+ years of experience with defining and implementing robust and scalable data structures, including SQL
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Access, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint
- Experience with relational database development to support centralized data repositories that enable data science and data analytic activities
- Knowledge of data management and transformation to provide efficient solutions and strong focus on business outcomes
- Knowledge of data architecture and designing end-to-end solution on ingest, process, and analysis of large and complex data set
- Knowledge of database architecture and performance implications, relational and dimensional modeling, and data mining and ETL design processes
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with working in an agile development environment, collaborating with Application Development and Architecture Teams
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Ability to work with government and military clients
- Ability to respond to changing priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines, adhere to project plans and support several projects simultaneously
- BA or BS degree in CS, Information Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.