Staffmark is hiring Warehouse Associates for a fast paced dairy processing facility in Mt. Crawford!
5am-5pm OR 5pm-5am
*Production based schedule*
Interested applicants must apply directly with Staffmark at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Flex Warehouse Associate
Call or text us for more information at
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate position include:
- Package and repackage dairy products
- Quality Assurance
- Any other warehouse duties as assigned
Please note the following:
- Hours may vary from week to week. Great part time position.
- Requires background and drug screen.
Qualifications for Warehouse Associate position include:
- Willingness to learn new job duties
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to stand for entire shift
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.