• Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
• Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
• Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
• Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
• Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity; placing materials in stock.
• Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
• Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
• Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Lifting, Data Entry Skills
• Establish a climate which promotes the free flow of information and ideas and which supports and encourages pride, initiative and employee engagement in problem solving and continuous improvement.
• Effectively use goal deployment to ensure alignment of department goals and activities with plant goals.
• Develop and encourage customer centric philosophy.
• Promote organizational culture of continuous improvement by championing the use of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma principles.
• Provide feedback to leadership.
• Communicates operational achievements and issues to the appropriate entities.
• Drive performance against operational metrics and continuous improvement on EHS&S, quality, delivery, and cost.
• Maintains quality service by enforcing organization standards.
• Foster the development of internal subject matter experts through Train-the-Trainer program to leverage internal training resources and promote knowledge transfer within organization
Self-starter. Outstanding leadership qualities. Promote cooperation, high morale and present a positive attitude.
Exceptional leadership and project management skills with the ability to drive project-specific issues and goals to closure.
Ability to enhance a team environment, including development of team-oriented employees. Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of management.
• Previous material handling experience
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Professional communication and demeanor
• Ability to present ideas, concepts, issues, concerns, and questions in a well thought out, positive, and professional manner to employees
• Ability to foster an atmosphere of teamwork with others
• Able to work independently
HS diploma or GED certificate.
Complex Problem Solving
Continuous Improvement Process