Irwin, PA 15642
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our Client has an opportunity for LPNs to work with adults in a residential based PRN program in the Irwin, Glassport and Pittsburgh, PA area.SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
Responsibilities will include monitoring the behaviors and participating in the appropriate activities specified by the plan of care. Provide assisted daily living skills as necessary and ensure that proper care of the consumer is applied. REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION
All qualified and interested candidates will have a high school diploma or equivalent and have at least 9 months experience working with MH/IDD consumers.
• At least 1 year direct care experience in residential or group home setting with adolescents
• Physical/TB screening (within a year)
• CPR/First Aid
• PA State Criminal Background
• FBI Fingerprint (within the last year)
• Child Abuse Clearance (within the last year)
• Driver’s License /Own Reliable TransportationADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Office walk-ins always welcome 12:00pm-4:00pmCOMPANY MISSION
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for the social-services, behavioral-health, allied-health and special-education fields, for the betterment of those needing care and support.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPNs)
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group Western Penna., Inc.
Contract Submit WP
600 North Bell Avenue, Bldg. 2, Suite 190, Carnegie, PA 15106
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.