To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Lauderdale, FL 33394
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Technology • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Business Analyst in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (FL). Overview: The Business Analyst solves organizational information problems by analyzing requirements; designing computer programs; recommending system controls and protocols. Working closely with business representatives and information technology teams, the business analyst will translate business needs into effective process and software designs, helping business achieve its objectives using process and technology. Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Initiates, participates and facilitates data modeling, process modeling and solution modeling
- Designs and documents software solutions by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications as needed
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Develops testing scenarios through use cases and user stories, and documents acceptance criteria and assists with user acceptance testing for system and process changes
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; Keeps abreast of trends and issues in the government healthcare insurance space
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or Operations Management (Preferred major/area of study)
- Number of years of experience: 5-7 years in similar role
- A solid history of system analysis, documentation, and requirements gathering
- Experience in Healthcare Insurance Enrollment and Membership Services environment, with government sponsored program experience a big plus
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong Business Process Analysis and Design Skills
- Ability to Create and Maintain Flow Charts for Business processes
- Ability to create State Diagrams, Screen Mock Ups
- Ability to design, document process monitoring and control Reports
- Software Requirements Documentation
- Software Testing for User Acceptance
- Business Process Analysis and Design