• To deliver innovative, cost effective packaging solutions to the KCP business which minimize cost, add value to the customer and show strong progress on sustainability for our stakeholders.
• To understand and strive continually to improve the capability of existing packaging and packaging equipment to better meet customer and end-user requirements
• To recommend and support packaging development programs that reduce distribution cost or damage, or provide competitive advantage
• To establish and maintain relationships with packaging suppliers to maintain an up to date knowledge of packaging and packaging equipment developments.
• To understand and communicate the impact and relevant detail of North American legislationTechnical Knowledge
• Ability to design corrugated, carton board, paper wrap and film structures
• Ability to conceptualize test/experiments to generate relevant data
• Knowledge of and experience with industry standard test procedures for packaging materials and packages.
• Specific understanding of Kimberly-Clark packaging processes
• Understand correlation of final art to package design
• Awareness of applicable packaging laws and regulations
• General understanding of material supplier's manufacturing process
• Knowledge of customer distribution requirements.
• Knowledge of industry trends and procedures related to packaging materials and technologies.
• A Bachelor Degree in packaging, engineering, business, or related discipline; 3 years of related experience are desirable.
• Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, prioritize and support projects on a self-directed basis.
• Demonstrated ability to perform in a team-oriented environment is essential.
• Computer skills with Artios CAD, TOPS, Microsoft Word and Excel are required.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Packaging Engineer-Remote $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Packaging And Labeling