To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mountain Brook, AL 35243
- Chancelor Dinkins
- Phone: 205-326-0004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mobile Android Developer
ITAC Solutions, LLC • Mountain Brook, AL
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ITAC Solutions is assisting one of our customers in their search for a Mobile Android Developer to develop innovative offerings for many clients across the nation. The right candidate will be part of a fast moving and highly visible team and will pave the way for the mobile technology strategy.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Work to scope requirements and the proposed solutions with others.
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- Keep up to date with terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps.
- Using and adapting existing web applications for apps.
- Work with customer key members on Mobile App projects regarding Branding component.
- Work with key internal employees associated with the Mobile App project.
- Verification and testing of completed Mobile App projects prior to notifying the customer.
- Will work with the Mobile Applications Project Coordinator to schedule training for Mobile App products.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- A passion for learning new programming languages, software libraries, data layers, and development paradigms.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge with IOS & Android. (Prefer experience with both)
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a broad range of customer end-users (professionals and non-professionals).
- Excellent understanding of usability aspects of mobile applications.
- Strong understanding of mobile application security.
- Ability to translate business requirements into working solutions.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology.